Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, November 17, 2007

OMG

171107 1130

What to write?.....what to write..? alamak (OMG). I am a bit .. oh let me correct that, I am quite blur now... I have.. (I think) I have a lot in mind to write here but I just don't know where to begin and how to write. OMG...

Hey what should I do or in proper way how should I do the review as to earn $$ by blogging?..

Those who have earned "something" from blogging can you guys enlighten me a bit?

ok now I should start my meditation...

*think...think...think..........*

3 comments:

Shemah said...

hi quirin..

Well, first of all, most of the paid post websites require that your blog must be over 3 months old in order to be paid postie.

Most of the paid posting websites are listed on the "Ads" part in my blog.. So, once you're eligible, you just sign up and once they approve your blog, you can start your paid postings and on your way to earning your $$$!

Does that answer your question or did I totally get it wrong?? hehehehe..

Deana E said...

agree with shemah..ya, must be 3 months dulu so tulis hari hari quirin..hehehe..nanti banyak duit we go makan makan...

queen quirin said...

o ic now only o know. thanks you guys..opsss or should I say thak you mums.... lol

tulis hari2? hmmmm nampak gayanya macm tue ler ni hoh...

will try ma very best. chaio..chaio