Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Don't you... ?

101107 1845

........hate it when the person who never show his/her love and care towards you your whole life and now trying to get your attention and want you to take care of him/her?

........ hate it when the above person never love the person who you really love your whole life and even talk bad about him/her even when they are no more in this world?

....... hate it when that particular person couldn't careless about you before and now when he/she fell sick, will look for this "dirty creature" for care and love?

Yes.... yes.... I know, at Sunday school I teach those small children to forgive and forget. yes I know it is better to let bygone be bygone.... I've tried. It is a lie if I say I hate the person. Nope I don't hate him/her I just hate the way I was treated and how now I am the one who are suppose to be the good person. Paying bad things with good things.

Arghhhhhhh.....!!!!! just let it end!!!!.

2 comments:

Shemah said...

well, I guess when someone who has been badly hurt before, it's definitely difficult to forgive and forget.

As corny as it may sound, these things take time. Focus on your life before you (without that person in it) and look forward to all the better things in life.. and just let it go.. :D

Hope you feel better.. Have a nice day!

queen quirin said...

hai shemah.

thanks for the advice.I think I'll follow your advice. makes my life easy kan.

Thanks again