Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

How I wish it's true

211107 1215

I received this "Likeness Quiz" invitation in my Facebook account this morning and being curious myself I answered the questions to know what type of *cough* supermodel I am. (huh supermodel?!!! *laugh...laugh..laugh*)

To my surprise I am.....


Which Supermodel are you? (Likeness Quiz)

You are most like Heidi Klum because of your Supermodel Likeness Quiz

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! I never thought that I am or should I say EVEN MATCH one of these supermodels!!!!!! LOL. OMG stop laughing...stop laughing... karas parut I

4 comments:

Jenn said...

muahahaha... that's cute...

Thanks for visiting my blog, Quirin. It's nice to know a new friend... I'm Jenn, Sabahan but now in the Netherlands... May I add you in my blog?

Earthy Emily said...

I like Heidi Klum. She still have that super sexy abs even after giving birth.

Ratu Syura said...

Wooohooo~! Sexy mama!! I got this test too but haven't tried it out! I wonder what supermodel I'll be.. I'm already laughing just thinking about it! LOL!

queen quirin said...

Jenn - hai thanks for dropping by. Of course you can. I'll add you too. Glad to have new found friend.

Emily - wish I can have her body too.

Ratu Syura - Try it. really wanna know what supermodel you'll become. Mana tau jadi "tyra Banks"..hahahahahaaa... Sudah..Karas parut suda ni... LOL