Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Another tag.....

151107 0830


I've been tagged by Deanna

The Rules:
  1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.

  2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.(where am I going to look for 8 people?)

  3. Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).

  4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

Okey lets strat:-

1. I can easily get panic even on small thing and cry especially when others cry ("bogiad" dia bilang Kadazan)

2. Love shopping (tell me which women don't) but always have the word "no money" lingering in my head.

3. I am A Daydreamer.

4. Love to travel and even tought of being an event organizer but then again always think twice (again we are talking about $$ here)

5. Like Deanna, the 1st in a family of 6 and also don't like it. I always dream of having big brother and big sister. Alot of adventage you know.

6. Impetient ---> have been trying to change this attitude

"OMG what else to write?'"

7. A Gemini. Everywhere I go people always say "hey you look like...."

8. I am married to my childhood friend cum best friend. (never daydream about that before)

So who's the next 8 people?....Sorry guys I know some of you have received this tag before....

carol
Cindy
Triple D
Emily
Edgar --- ko kena lagi
Faye
Papajoneh
Shemah

6 comments:

DONNA said...

gemini and cancer dekat ja tu..

Danny D said...

aiyo sa kana tagged oo..

Anonymous said...

nasib mo holiday sdh..buli sa bikin ni tag...hehehe

Shemah said...

thanks for tagging.. If i can come up with ANOTHER 8 facts, I'll do it.. hehehee..

And I've got elder brothers and an older sister.. 2 out of 3 bully me like hell. LOL!

queen quirin said...

Hai shemah.. I think there r still a lot of facts you have there.

Well I think there are still fun there having elder bro and sis... at least ada jugak 1 yang protect you. hehehe

CJane said...

I oledi done this tag for you! (and I forgot to tell you. LOL)

Here's the link :-)