Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, November 8, 2007

I am glad

1330

Happy Depavali to all those who are celebrating the festival of light especially to Deana (I know you are in Seremban right now.) and family in-law.

I remember the first and last time I join this celebration 14 years ago in Kedah. I was selected as one of the participant for "Golden Bridge" programme together with art-faye. That was my first time eating the "original" Indian food. Sedap woooo. (biasa la jakun kan. Selalu makan pinasakan jak. ;p).

Okey enough of the food. Just remember last nite i watch this CSI Miami and yessssss!!!!! Eric Delco is still alive!!!!!!!!! but sadly he is not going to be the same Eric anymore. He sort of lost his memory. I feel like crying when all his friend really show that they care and do their very best to track down the culprit. Thumbs up to you guys. Lagi sad when he ask for his sister Marisol.*sob...sob..*.

okey enough of the teary eye. me need to start me work. o btw i am in the offie. believe it or not... what on Public Holiday?!!!.. believe it. XD

3 comments:

Deana E said...

thanks quirin. ha ha ha talking about CSI, my hubby sort of 'berebut with mom to watch CSI while the mom wanna watch her indian channel..ya, i like eric delco..i hope his condition is not that bad oh..if not i don' think he can be with the team anymore.

queen quirin said...

I think he won't be able to join the team since the doc. says that he won't be the same eric anymore.

Anonymous said...

i have missed csi again...and house too...guess i'll be a couch potato comes holiday...mau catch semua yg i missed