Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, November 24, 2007

My angels

24th Nov 2007 0915

Every time Christmas approaches I always have in mind this question "What gift am I going to buy for my two younger brother?". You see there are growing up, I mean really fast. I can't still buy them those cheap toys anymore nor can I afford to buy them those expensive gifts. I ever once ask them to write their wish list for Christmas gift and when I read it OMG OMG OMG they ask for Hand phone (with specific brand some more), PSP, Xbox... and all the expensive gadget yo just name it, its in their list.(Mati la kakak kamurang macam ni).

Well this year, I sort of give them advance Christmas gift (I share with my 2nd sister actually). A trip to KL and of course having fun at Genting City of Entertainment.

(I can't really remember when this photo taken but surely not this year)

Well I think I will need to start cracking my head to think what are the things to buy for their second Christmas gift.

6 comments:

Deana E said...

wah..untungnya, trip to kl? i think hp is cheaper..unless they fly by asiasia..hehe

Anonymous said...

Aww.. your brothers so cute lah, especially the chubby one. :P

Going to KL? Syoknyaaaa.. Come lah early December. Ada SALE ni!!

PS: I purposedly kasi CAPS the word SALE to get your attention. :P

queen quirin said...

Deana-of course by airasia... got the RM0.00 fare.

Ethel-Thanks. He's now 12 yrs old but still chubby..:p kuat makan.

SALE!!!!! OMG!!!!

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...

Hi Quirin,

"Children" nowadays are really the new millineum minded. I never know how the parents can afford their kids with expensive gifts. I have friends who earn lesser than me but can afford the "luxury", nintendo lah, playstation lah, etc... doiiii, matai kudasai...

A trip to KL is great... bless your heart... and YES! I have already told my sister in KL to go shopping for me, of course I'll wire her the money... if you go shopping there in KL, jangan lupa saya kio...

queen quirin said...

hahaha that's why la jenn. Bingkarap woooo...

Wah why you want to shop at KL all the way from Netherland? ni misti you want to shop for Meggie Mee and belacan ni kan. :P