Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I Kena Tag la...

0755 151107

I promised to do this tag from Deanna
last night but darn my connection is soooo the very slow that I lost everything that I've typed. Hope I can still remember it so here we go:-

5 Things found in my Room
  • CD player
  • Wedding Picture
  • Bottle of water
  • TV
  • Magazines (this one so that I can easily fall asleep)
  • sure cannot list more than 5?
5 Things I always wanted to do
  • Build my own dream house ( a must in my list now)
  • Learn to play piano
  • Shop without looking at the price tag
  • Go back to Secondary school especially in form 3 (a lot of sweet memories kan Faye)
  • Vacation to Bali and Australia (since I never travel out of Malaysia)
5 Things found in my bags
( You really don't want to know but since asked so here it is)
  • My cheap lipstick and gloss
  • Purse
  • Coins Purse (since I don't like to have heavy purse with a lot of coins in it)
  • Comb (a must when travelling)
  • Keys (office's, drawer's, room's----- you just name it)
5 Things found in my wallet
  • My IC (this one a MUST)
  • All Credit Cards(actually only 2)
  • My ATM Cards
  • Picture of Hubby and youngest bro
  • The most important thing "a bit" of money
5 Things I’m currently into
  • Thinking of way to cope with office work with only one assistant
  • Saving money to built my dream house
  • Addicted to Facebook (who don't right?)
  • Trying very and extra hard to become mummy
  • Making myself happy
I want to tag edgar and Emily
(Hey you guys have to this you know)

2 comments:

DONNA said...

Thanks Quirin.
Hope you find success in becoming a mummy..never give up, sure it will happen one day

Bali and Australia is a must go!!!

I'm trying to update my other 'sleeping blog'nie..

queen quirin said...

Hai Deana... Thanks for the encouragement. Yup me keeping me finger crossed.

No wonder the name is different