Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, November 12, 2007

Being creative

121107 2020




Browsing through the net, I came across some of the creative and beautiful wedding invitation cards.

I've made my own wedding invitations as personal as it can be. I love making and creating things myself.Being someone who really not an artist, sometimes its difficult for me to express what I have in mind.

With the school holiday starting and end of the year approching, I am 101% sure most of you out there is getting married.Well school holiday and christmas coming, it can be considered as double celebration for those celebrating x'mas rite? so for those of you who have not think about what type of invitation card to print, why don't you go for "handmade" invitation card?. ya i know... I know.... you already have plenty in hand and have to make your own invitation card?.

Well I think making your own card maybe just for 100 pcs and the rest you can order from the printing shop (if the time does not permit).At least you got something to be proud of

Ok...ok... for those who are interested and still have time in their hand to make your own personalized wedding invitation cards, why don't you visit this site http://www.cardscreative.com/ or if you want to have a unique invitation card, why don't you visit these site http://www.creativeweddingcards.com/ , and http://www.americanwedlock.com/

1 comment:

sws apparels said...

Nice post you have shared here thanks for sharing and keep posting and keep going on. Super Flat Floor Design