Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

To Mr. Money

Dear Sir,

You are known in the whole wide world as the killer word nowadays. You are too famous now. Every where I go I hear people talking about you Sir. There is a lot of ways that we can use to look for you. A LOT. Its just that I don’t know how to really get you in a very big and constant amount while on the same time enjoying my life. Until I came across this blog life.

You see Mr. Money, I love writing but I always have this problem of lost of words. But now, with my blog I can write just about anything. I was told that as a business entity I can advertise through Mr. Smorty. where the advertisement will be put in the blog or sometimes they call it blog advertising. And as a blogger, I can earn you through blogging. That’s what they called blog for money.

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog

My friend told me that Mr. Smorty is a service connecting the advertiser with the blogger. We write about them and let people know the existence of their product.In a way, through Mr. Smorty, we help them do one of their 3 P’s which is Promotion. Wow! That will be great right? I think I will tell my other friend who in search of you dear Mr. Money to sign up with Mr. Smorty. I will tell them that through Mr. Smorty, the advertiser will pay the blogger to write their opinion post which will be linked back to the advertiser site.

Thank you Mr. Smorty, hope to see more of opportunity available in you and to you dear Mr. money, hope to see more of you.

Regards
Quirin

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe.. so cute this post!!

queen quirin said...

hehehehehe trying something new. hehe

Deana E said...

let us know if they have more opportunities..it's quite limited oh..or very..almost none now..

queen quirin said...

erm ok busss

Shemah said...

Yeah.. I absolutely love this post! :D Keep up the good work, Q! And may you have many many ops in the future!

queen quirin said...

Thanks and will do