Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I just feel like

.....spitting at some one's face right now... (sorry for the bad word). But yes seriously. Well that someone is my colleague...someone who work in the same building with me.. (not you edgar LOL).

This particular someone is really damn arrogant and stuck up. He taught that he can bully everybody. Like to point finger to everyone as if he never make mistake. I can't predict him, seriously. You see, I am trying to help them to reduce their cost by looking for options and he sort of smack it on my face that I don't need to help them if they already agree at a higher cost. Hey the MD asked me to help you guys. It is in my Scorecard!. "To reduce insurance premium expenses". I remember having meeting with him where he was asking for 0.12% rate and even told us that he can get that rate from one of the insurance company since the boss is his good friend. You know what? When we have a discussion with the boss of that particular insurance company and we brought up this matter, he was surprised and told us that he don't even know this stupid guy.LOL. See what I mean?...

Ok dear. Tarik nafas..... hembus..... breath in.... breath out.......... mmmmm feel a bit better after I pour out my mind. Well actually he says a lot of thing but don't want to think about it anymore. Nanti saya pun ikut jadi bodoh macam dia. (I might follow him on becoming a fool).

Just go home and play your hidden object game...

2 comments:

Ratu Syura said...

I don't know about you, but if I'm mad, I don't like people to tell me to calm down or relax.. So I won't say that to you! Hehehe.. So the only thing I could tell you to do is to distract yourself by doing something else.. Start doing scrapbooking! Best!! LOL!

queen quirin said...

Thanks dear.I really want to know how to do scrapbooking but I don't think I have the software. Manual one I think boleh buat lah but still need to look for material.

Anyway I am calm now since everybody told me that that particular person does really sucks