Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tatoo by Jordin Sparks

I Love this song Tatoo by Jordin Sparks . The music and the lyrics really make me stop doing whatever I am currently doing and admire this song. Not knowing what to post here today I decide to share with you the song that currently playing in my mind. Will try to upload the song later. As for now, lets enjoy the lyric. hehehe





Lyrics to Tatoo - Tattoo-Jordan Sparks


hey... hey... hey... hey... Ohhh..Ohhh Ohhh

No matter what you say about love,

I keep coming back for more,

Keep my hand in the fire,

sooner or later I get what I'm asking for

no matter what you say about life,

I learn every time I bleed the truth is a

stranger soul is in dangerI gotta let my spirit be free to..

admit that I'm wrong and then change my mind

sorry but I have to move on and leave you behind


(Chorus) I can't waste time so give it a momentI

realize nothing's broken

No need to worry bout everything I done

live every second like it was my last one

don't look back got a new direction I loved you once

needed protectionyou're still a part of everything I do

you're on my heart just like a tattoo

just like a tattoo I'll always have you I'll always have youI'll always have you


I'm sick of playing all of these games

Its not bout taking sides

when I looked in the mirror,

it didn't deliver, it hurt enough to think that I could stop

admit that I'm wrong and then change my mind

sorry but I got to be strong and leave you behind I can't waste time so give it a moment

I realize nothing's broken no need to worry bout everything I done

live every second like it was my last one

don't look back got a new direction I love you once

needed protection you're still a part of everything I do

you're on my heart just like a tattoo just like a tattoo

I'll always have you

I'll always have you

I'll always have you if I live every moment,

won't change any moment,

there's still a part of me in you

I will never regret you

still the memory of youmarks everything I do.


oooh..(Chorus)2x

I can't waste time so give it a moment

I realize nothing's broken no need to worry bout everything I done

live every second like it was my last one

don't look back got a new direction I loved you once needed protection

you're still a part of everything I do you're in my heart just like a tattoo just like a tattoo

I'll Always have you..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe..my husband's niece also like this song. Bingung my MIL when the girl kept asking what tattoo is and why is it sang in the song?

CJane said...

I like this song too! The first time I heard it on radio, sia trus balik rumah cari the song online. :-P

queen quirin said...

hehehe tot i'm the only one love this song.. best kan..