Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Just can't get over it

I know I know I've wished everybody Happy New Year but I just can't get over it especially when people keeps on sending me New Year wishes. So here's for you guys:-



Life is like having a cup of tea.


You sit by the side of the window, lift the cup and take a careless sip,


Only to realize, somebody forgot to put the sugar.


Too lazy to go for it you somehow struggle through the sugarless cup.


Until you discover un-dissolved sugar crystal sitting at the bottom...


---That's Life---



Success is not the key to happiness.


Happiness is the key to success.


If you love what you are doing, you will be


happy and successful ...


Have a Successful Year ahead!!! 2008

3 comments:

Ratu Syura said...

Happy New Yearrr!!! :D

jppmom said...

hi there...first time here..I like yer phrase about success...it is soo true..happy new year to u & family :-)

queen quirin said...

Syura :- Happy new year to you too lovely friend

JPPMOM:- hai there. Do come again and visit me. Hehehehe. Thanks and happy new year to you too