Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Rehat Sekejap

Okey lets start the day with a smile and something to ponder about.

MIDDLE AGED WOMAN

A middle aged woman had a heart attack and
was taken to the hospital.
While on the operating table she had a near death
experience.Seeing God she asked "Is my time up?" God
said, No, you have another 43 years, 2 months and 8
days to live."
Upon recovery, the woman decided to stay in the
hospital and have a facelift, liposuction, and a
tummy tuck.
She even had someone come in and change
her hair color.
Since she had so much more time to live, she figured
she might as well make the most of it. After her last
operation, she was released from the hospital.
While crossing the street on her way home, she was
killed by an ambulance.
Arriving in front of God, she demanded, "I thought you
said I had another 40 years? Why didn't you pull me
from out of the path of the ambulance?"
God replied, "I didn't recognize you."


Moral of the story: Don't change what God has given you

5 comments:

CJane said...

HAHAHAHAHHAHA! I can imagine God said that! LOL!!!!!!!! Lagi best, he spoke in Kadazan dialect.

"Sia ndak kanal ko.."

Deana E said...

i read this before and can't help laughing hahaha

queen quirin said...

Cindy : hahaha in Kadazan it sould be "au zou kotutun diau"....LOL

Deana : Me too this is the 3rd time I read this and still laugh at it

Shemah said...

hahahahhaah.. first time I read it.. and I find it really hilarious!!

Putting the joke aside though, there lies an all important message in there. Jangan lah berani2 mau try cosmetic surgery ni..

Okay.. now boleh sambung ketawa lagi.. LOL!

queen quirin said...

hahahahahahahahahaha