Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Emotionpart 1


I've attended a training on "EQ Leadership Excellence" organized by the company from 24th to 25 of January 2008 (Last Thursday and Friday that is). It is a very interesting training and it is the first time that everything being conveyed from the first day to the second day really touch me and really stick in my head.

You see, I am the type that can easily get bored especially while attending training. I tend to get really sleepy if the speaker is the type who just talk and talk and talk and talk, have a very soft voice and do not have any physical activities. Sometimes I feel like what the use of attending training if I got nothing? But this one if different. Until the time I write this "Essy" of mine, I still remember every single point that the pointed out. Wah what a great speaker.

We were taught how to handle people with different attitude. I remember talking about anger, emotion and hate in my post I just feel like few days back. I think next time if I face people like that, I will use the method being taught. We also get to know our own attitude, our Strengths and weaknesses, where for me, it is 100% correct!!! There's this one activity where we share what we think of our colleague, their attitude and leadership style. And you know what? What they say about me is what really written in the assessment profile done earlier.(mind you they don't know what's written in the profile). Magic? noooo its just that what you like to do and what you will do if something happen can really show yourself and your leadership style.Confused? will blog about it again later. In part 2 that is.
What I know now is that you can be healthy Physically by being healthy emotionally.

2 comments:

CJane said...

LOL!!! I love the photo of the crying baby. So cute lah!! :D

queen quirin said...

hehehe kan. Hope to get one. LOL