Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Need more time...


I need more time...

I haven't finish my year account to be submit to the external auditor yet. Mati la macam ni (Die la like this) What am I going to do?... I've stayed back this passed few days and still the work is piling up and I can't finish things on time... Darn the clock keeps on turning and the time keeps of envying me... hey you mister time!!! can't you slow down a bit and wait for me?!!..

If only I can say that to our dear Mr. Time.

Okey got to go. Need to do somemore work...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, you'll finish your work :-)

osindak said...

you'll be fine quirine - hang in there. a couple of weeks ago, i had to work night and day to produce nearly 20 environmental posters.. hehe really tired tapi ok jugalah (still alive and kickin'.. hehe)

queen quirin said...

Thanks guys... Still okey here but going to loose it if I don't go out and enjoy. LOL.. no lah. I am sure I can manage with you guys around

Sumandak said...

hahaha..i know hows ur feeling..i just finished my internship as an accounting student..its like hell!!