Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, January 21, 2008

How to get the traffic?

How?.... Well, as the tag that I’ve done earlier, my 2008 resolution is to gain more $$ especially in blogging. But now the question is how??. I’ve applied for PPP and have been approved. Frankly I am so excited about it and done 2 post of paid posting. Now, every time I visit the PPP site to look for available posting, it is always not available for me. Adui..macma mana la mau cari duit ni? (OMG how am I going to look for money?).

I remember talking about this in my post somewhere last year when I just starting my blog

Read in Edgar about he’s also frustrated with the “no available opportunity” in PPP. Kita serupa lah tue kan (We are in the same shoe). But I wonder how my other fellow blogger manage to get paid posting opportunity. Like Ratu Syura , Deana, PapaJoneh and Shemah. Every time I visit their blog, surely there’s some paid posting there. Hehehe friend any advice? Budak baru belajar bah ni.

Help anyone?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you must not depend on PPP only...get some others like Sponsored Reviews, Smorty and Blogsvertise. The latest one i hear is Grabmyads

Deana E said...

agree with carol..i have not done any for PPP..hehe have to be online 24 hours to grab their op hahaha

queen quirin said...

thats why la. okey che'gu. will try to get from the others.

Thanks guys

Ratu Syura said...

I would really recommend PayU2Blog because unlike other advertising networks, they don't really care about your PR. Are you already registered with them? If you are, good for you! :D

queen quirin said...

Hai Syura. Yup I've registed but still waiting for approval.