Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, January 21, 2008

Tag part 2

I didn't realize that I've been tagged by our dearly Ratu Syura, for she tag me from her very own domain blog. (sorry gurl...Nanti rajin la saya visit you tue.)

I am actually in midst of cleaning up all the outstanding work in the office but being me I just need to do this first. So here we go...

I love to eat: Mee Hoon Soup
I hate to eat: animal parts
I love to go on: Vacations
I hate to go on: a stage with thousands of eyes staring! (same like you Syura)
I love it when: I get to do things that I love and got really engrossed with it
I hate it when: I was asked to do things last minute and have to settle it in a split second.
I hate to see: excessive fats coming out of my tummy (hehehe that's why I need to loose weight)I love to hear: contagious baby laughter!(also same like syura. Cute kan baby)
I hate to hear: people asking the same question again and again and keep on repeating the same statement.

So I think after reading this people will know who I am. LOL can you guys read me like a book now? :P

Now I wanna tag
Deana,
Faye,
Edgar,
Che'gu Carol,
Cindy

Lets see the answer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

try to do this weekend lah kio hehe

CJane said...

Eh, I just noticed that I kena tag pulak. LOL. Bah, nanti sia try buat weekend also, kio? :D

Thanks for remembering me in your tags. :P

queen quirin said...

hehehe weekend assignment tu.

How r u Cindy? Long time no hear from you