Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Work,work,work

Tue 091007 1100


The Festive season is coming. People here are starting to take their leave especially those who r celebrating Hari Raya.

By the Way, SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all My Muslim friends. Still too early? no I don't think so. This Thursday they will be sighting the moon and most probably this saturday is Hari Raya. As for me, it will be another public holiday. Hehehe but this year's Hari Raya the whole family will be going to Sandakan for the new Bishop Ordination and opening of Sandakan as a new Diocese.

As for now, I have to make sure that all the outstanding work finished. Can I manage? Only time can tell.

Ok have to stop now and start doing my work.

Chow




4 comments:

Donna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna said...

just wish the following Monday will be P.holiday too.. oh ya, you didn't 'tagih' me the Rm30? hmm... malas mau datang office ka?

Next time my sponsorship/donation will be.. my delicious and scrumptious homemade cuppies....hehe

queen quirin said...

I do wish the same too. Bukan malas tapi timing tidak ngam.

I think that's a good idea. Tidak susah maw pikir apa maw beli. Hehehe I'll include you as one of my potential donors.

Interval said...

The following site is the complete antagonist of Work, Work Work.

www.interval.in

Relax, take a break at interval.in
Enjoy!