Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Those were the days

091007 1825
As I was browsing tru (as always then got the idea to write) my friend's friendster (Mr. Adrian Lojuyo aka DDT as he called himself), saw this cartoon of him which remind me of those old days in school. He love to draw especially cartoon and I can clearly remember he produced a book of cartoon all about what happen in our naughty class.
As I was looking at this picture or should I say sketch of him, I really wish that I can go back to those days when nothing else matters. The only thing that concern us is EXAM and all the homework our teacher ask us to do. And of course for those who already have someone sweet in their eyes a.k.a sedang bercinta monyet, the thing that concern them is how long will this relationship last.
I am sure that Ms. Faye will agree with me that it is very difficult to forget those memories that we went tru those years from form one Amanah to form three Amanah..
*wink..wink...* let me dream first... **I'm going down to memory lane**
p/s DDT if u r reading this, "MANA SUDA TUE BUKU KARTUN SA?!!!"

4 comments:

Deana E said...

hi quirin, are you faye's friend? i mean my sister faye? when i first saw yourname i thot that would be you and i read your post and there's faye here..

Donna said...

yeah, she's my ex-classmate from DPM. Sorry quirin, i've been gossiping about all my friends from sekolah rendah till Uni to my sis..hehe (bagus2 punya cerita ba..)

I did read the cartoon books.. but if i have the opportunity to read them again.. i will. ba mana suda tu buku?

Anonymous said...

what's this people with the name Adrian and cartoon ah? i have a friend Adrian and he's too, so crazy about cartoon and the like. He even draw comic illustration and made us all aware he did. Ha!

queen quirin said...

Deana - yup i'm one of faye's ex-classmate in DPM. We've met few times before. i am the one went for the "Golden Bridge" programe with Faye last time.

Faye - He promised to give me his collection of cartoon but untill today belum lagi sa dapat. Maw katuk ba kapala dia ni. :)

Carol - I Think they are gifted with the same talent thus having the same name. I really want to read your friend Adrian's cartoon too.