Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, October 29, 2007

I was...

291007 1125

.. born in the month of June couple of years before.. been trying to change what ever 'bad' character that I have and still at this point of time I am the following which is still 99.99% true about me...

JUNE

* Thinks far with vision

* Easily influenced by kindness

* Polite and soft-spoken

* Having lots of ideas

* Sensitive

* Active mind

* Hesitating

* Tends to delay

* Choosy and always wants the best

* Temperamental

* Funny and humorous

* Loves to joke

* Good debating skills

* Talkative

* Daydreamer

* Friendly

* Knows how to make friends

* Abiding

* Able to show character

* Easily hurt

* Prone to getting colds

* Loves to dress up

* Takes time to recover when hurt

* Brand conscious

* Executive

* Stubborn

* Those who loves me are enemies

2 comments:

Deana E said...

Quirin, I was born in June but later month of June, so I am a cancerian..but I do have some of or may be 70% the gemini's character

queen quirin said...

Well I suppose those who were born in June will have the same character regardless thier star sign rite.lollol which one of the 70%?