Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, October 22, 2007

Here it come again

Hey Its monday again. "What again?". hmmm what to do life must go on rite.Got to finish up my budget presentation today for my Budget review meeting this coming wed.. M sure will be screwed for not budgeting an interesting revenue but what can I do? I am in an intermediate industry where everything have to follow the market. I can't just target a bigger income without knowing what will happen next. Don't wanna put my head in the hot soup. nope.

3 comments:

Earthy Emily said...

Hello Quirin. Thanks for adding me in your blog. I've added you too. Cheers!

queen quirin said...

hai emily. thanks for adding me and for visiting my humble blog. hehehe

sws apparels said...

Nice post you have shared here thanks for sharing and keep posting and keep going on. Super Flat Floor Construction