Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween..?


2300 311007




Did I spelt it right?.. i grew up watching English movies showing their tradition and all the celebration they have over there. Living at a very decent country, I always wonder what and how It will be growing up there (US) and getting involved with all the activities. (Does my entry really match the title? NOPE)

I've been listening the whole day about Halloween especially in Hitz.fm (performing life from a haunted house as the two guys say) and Hotfm having this eerie stories of their listener. Do I have my own "scary" story?. Yup I do. Can't really remember if it happened during halloween or not and can't really figure out whether I was dreaming or it is real.It happened while I was taking my Dip. at UiTM Menggatal (those studied there sure know block eksora)

As I was still doing my revision early in the morning (it is around 2 am), I heard someone breathing (or more to a sigh) at my back. As I turn around, nobody's there. all the 3 of my room mate was asleep.So being a sort of brave person, I continue with my revision. and there it goes again.It happened 2 to 3 times until I gave up and jump to my bed (kambang bulu sudah bah). I think i've just close my eyes for about 10 min. that suddenly I heard someone flipping the book pages. Slowing I open my eyes and there I saw an old lady (white dress and white hair), sitting on my chair and flipping tru my book. (I didn't manage to clear my table before I jump to my bed remember). She then turn to me and said, "jangan takut, saya tolong kau belajar bah ni." I was really scared that i cover my head and force myself to sleep.



I think I was asleep only for about an hour when I was awoken by a scream. My (penakut) room mate deana, (not deana e ya; lol) switch on the light and automatically I scold her to switch it off. Apparently one of the siswi staying in the room just across our room got "Hysteria" as famously called back then. Is it related with what I've just went tru (or should I say my dream?) ? Till today I can't figure it out. Scared? that also I can't figure out.



Hey news update!!!! --- Just finish watching CSI Miami and the handsome guy Eric died!!!! sobsobsob.....

Happy Halloween everybody.




















8 comments:

Donna said...

I love 2 watch CSI Miami. It's my wednesday night thing! hehe..ya eric delco was shot in the leg and neck by
'kuncu' clavo.so sad.. but i have a strong feeling that he will survive.

queen quirin said...

Hope ur right. Can't imagine watching CSI Miami without the "appetizer".ahahahaha

Anonymous said...

i know sumthing's gonna happen to eric but oh..u've broke the news..i didnt watch it last night...hmmm...looks like it will not be as surprise comes sunday nie...hehe

anyways, back to itm ghost stories...wah, betul bah the lady in white said like that? "jan takut bah, sia tulung ko belajar"...macam sia mo ketawa oh...but of cos if i was in ur shoes i wud felt the same like u.

i used to study late night also and kept hearing chairs being moved (like someone pulling the chair) or books being flipped (as in some one's studying)at the other room. But often when i asked the occupants on both sides of rooms, no one was studying or stayed late. And that makes me wonder up till now. But that was just that lah...teda juga to the extend i see things.

eh panjang pula comment :)

queen quirin said...

I am so excited and disappointed that he was shot and I really need to tell the world that I am sad watching him lying there in a pool of blood.

Come to think about it ya rasa macam lucu jugak kan. Tapi that's what really she said. Entah mungkin mimpi campur sedar bah tu.

I ever hear someone dragging slippers outside my room but tot it was somebody.but come to think about it kenapa maw jalan tarik2 kaki? (mungkin e2 hantu malas tu).

queen quirin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
CJane said...

Happy belated Halloween!

No lar.. that Eric Delco won't die wan... :P

queen quirin said...

Happy Belated Halloween to you too.

keeping my fingure crossed.

btw thanks for dropping by

queen quirin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.