Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, October 8, 2007

My passion

Monday 081007 1130

I've been trying to think what to write here and suddenly I saw the flowers that i planted. hmmm why don't I write about my passion? *ting!!!!* suddenly I hear that brilliant sound.

ok here we go....

As I was growing up, I love to see beautiful flowers but never have the passion to really plant it. It is because I am a bit of lazy a** here. (opss mind the language). Mau ambik tanah lagi, mau potong2 lagi, mau beli pasu lagi haiyaaa banyak kilaja wooo. (punya la pemalas this lady.Lagi pun ususaly my mum yg suka tanam bunga) However, after my beloved Mum passed away (may God bless her) and when I saw how "kesian" all the flowers no body took care (especially the cactus), I took the initiative to "fix" them and give life once again to all the flowers.

Job done and wah!!! they look beautiful. From they on, I started everything. Planting flowers. (Not buying flowers mind you). I feel satisfied when the flowers that i planted grew to a very healthy plant and produce a soooooo the very beautiful flower.

Satisfied? of course I am. Think I should post the picture kan. A successful story of flower planting. hehehehe. will do that. Think want to go and look for some more flower but dunno when.

*start dreaming of a beautiful garden full of flower*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i always wanted to try out gardening too...but never did.

the only thing close to gardening is my cactus collection. Not really wide collection but something to be porud of lah kunun...

queen quirin said...

Well that's good for a start. I'm sure your cactus ada sudah yg berbunga. Don't forget to take picture ya.