Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, October 5, 2007

How to make people know you?


Friday 0730


When the day came a lot of people will say TGIF!! but as for me, I'm really not sure wheather to say it or not. Y? well, my weekend is always the same as the weekdays. a lot of things need to be done only the task is different.


Before starting my own blog I always love to read other people's blog. How do I come accross other's blog? well it is always by accident. Now having my very own blog, I seems to ask myself again, how do I promote my blog? What should I write here to make it interesting? Some of the blog that I've visited always about the entertainment world and it is easy for the owner to promote it, Who don't want to know about the entertainment world FOC kan? Just pay the internet bill every month and you are always updated with the "hot" news.


So I think it will be my daily Job Description to think what to write and how to make it interesting.*wink* think will post whatever interesting that I receive in my email. *wink* easy work tue kan.

xoxoxoxoxoxo


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, nice pic! smiLes