Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, October 4, 2007

It's been a while

It's been awhile since I first jot down something here. Been busy with life and work and still trying to figure out next story to put in.



I think i posted the same topic in my multiply blog. Hehehe no idea mah so just cut and paste only.



Till now I still can't figure out what to write here and what to write in my multiply. I was thinking to write about everything but having two blog at the same time will make it boring coz I may write the same thing. *sigh* -> why did I do this? I am the one who create the "extra workload" here kan. ahahahahhaa.



K I think I want to learn how to make my blog interesting and also beautiful. ahahahaha here we go.



So how's my performance? yummy nice food...*slurp*

http://www.queenaudy.multiply.com/

No comments: