Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Live Update..

..Wow... since when did I last update my blog?.. I am again in a state of what people say "writer's blocked" (perasan write pulak saya ni). Well I've got nothing interesting to update which bring me to think the main purpose of this blog. I only have one blog to maintain any I found it difficult to fulfill the responsibility. How about you guys who have More than one blog?.

What actually I have in mind now is .."go vacation...go vacation..". (Balik2 juga kau cakap benda ni.cakap saja tapi tidak pernah pigi pun). Where to go? I have Kuching in mind and Langkawai as well (Just being a good Malaysian. Go local :)). Actually I've been to Kuching last year but for only 3 days 2 night journey and with a very tight schedule. Didn't really have time to enjoy the "ME" time there so I want to make it possible this time to go and visit all the places that Che'gu Carol mentioned in her blog.

Keep finger crossed that I'll go this year. (yes I know Airasia is offering 1M free seat.)

1 comment:

Nessa said...

Ya, it happens to me too... sometimes one whole week without a posting. Relax ja, just post whenever you can. We shouldn't feel pressured to blog kan :)

Sia ni pun bulum round Malaysia lagi, 50% pun bulum sampai.