Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

One task down..

.. Yes it is now official and I am proud to announce that I have completed one of my tasks. Remember me talking about buying a new Digicam since the old one died on me? Well my ole Sony Cyber shoot was official sold to a friend of mine and now I am a new owner of a different brand of Digicam.

Hubby & I have put a lot of thought on which one to buy. So after much thinking done and after getting a hand of the camera, we have decided to “adopt” it.


I have been eying this camera but hubby said (after testing it) the outcome is just the same but wit a way too big difference in price. So introducing my new not so canggih camera. (one day dslr..one day..)
O mine is the one blue in colour


I think this is ok la for a beginner like me. So guest will have to learn and get to know her already. Can’t wait to show off the outcome.

O about the handy cam, we more or less found it but hubby said wait till we found something else. Hmmm.. another search to do.

4 comments:

FloDawn said...

Cute juga cam ko tu Quirin :) I like blue colour.

queen quirin said...

:P thanks.. I love blue too...

Rozella said...

Wow! Congrat Quirin. :) The camera looks real cool.

queen quirin said...

thanks rozella.. hehehe been playing with it and acting like a pro. :P