Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Untitled

SHOUT TO THE LORD

“My Jesus, my Savior
Lord there is none like you
All of my days, I want to praise
The wonders of your mighty love

My comfort, my Shelter T
ower of refuge and strength
Let every breath, all that I am
Never cease to worship you

Shout to the Lord, all the earth
Let us sing.
Power and majesty, praise to the king.
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar
At the sound of your name

I sing for joy at the works of your hands
Forever I'll love you, forever I'll stand
Nothing compares to the promise I have in you”
This song always give peace to my mind eveytime I'm in some dilemma, sad or stress. Its true when people says you will only remember GOD when you are in trouble or when you need HIS help. I agree with the statement as I am one of them.
Nevertheless, a good song like these hillsong is my way of getting away from any kind or problem. I know some people especially ladies (no offence ya), crying is the best way.
What will you do if you sad, or when you are depress?

3 comments:

fie the elf said...

yeah.. i cry a lot when im sad

FloDawn said...

Just crying it out of your system helps I think... after you won't feel like you're on the verge of tears so much than if you did not cry it out...
Listening to meaningful songs and maybe singing along can help too...

Anyway, cheer up Quirin, watever it is that's making u sad... hopefully it'll be blown away like dark clouds soon.

queen quirin said...

can't really cry now. anyway thanks dearie. Having faith to GOD and friends like you guys really make my day