Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, September 12, 2008

Just for me

I received this beautiful award from this two beautiful people Juliet and Faye and I am giving it back to....*drum roll* hehehe I am keeping this one just for my own self.. sorry guys. I am just being "kedekut" here but just for today. (I'm not going to follow rule number 3 to 5). But for those of you who want this award to give to your friends, you are welcome to take it from me though.
Some rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded it to you
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Add links to these blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog

2 comments:

CJane said...

Wahhh.. congratulations on the award! Your blog is definitely Brillante! :D

queen quirin said...

Thanks dear.. hehehe not as brillante as yours bah