Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, August 14, 2008

The Breakaway part 1

Che'gu Carol remind me about my short breakaway which I was suppose to blog last week. A very exhausting and yet enjoying trip I might say. I really didn’t think of anything apart from eat, shopping and the most important thing ENJOY.

The breakaway is actually 10% work and 90% leisure. It is the annual agency conference for all who qualified. Where did we go? Well not as what I’ve expected but still I never been to this part of Malaysia. The journey start as early as 4.15am where I woke up, took my shower, woke up hubby, prepare ourselves and head to the airport where we need to be there at 05.00 am. Our flight took off at 06.05 am and reach KLIA at about 08.25am (why so detail girl?).. ok I am sure most of you start yawning. Sooowieee.. (just want to met the 360 word requirement – remember SPM? *wink)

A very bumpy journey to the end destination. Hubby said “ni kapal langgar tu Superman. Sebab tu dia marah terus goncang ni kapal.” (This plane hit the Superman so he shake the plane).. yaaahhh very funny. Luckly I didn’t vomit or else malu I.

So where is this end destination?
*
*
*
It was Johor Baharu. And we stayed here. (cheeehhh)


view of Johor Baharu Town from our room
Half day convention on the first day and we have our dinner here:-


And I got the “Smart Partnership” award..*clap..clap* Not a very encouraging performance though.

(aduh gemuknya saya)

ok that's it for the 1st day. Will blog agin about the 2nd day ya. Thanks for spending your time here.

7 comments:

FloDawn said...

I've never been to Johor oo Quirin. What's the state punya specialty?

Anonymous said...

pan pac jb kan tuh..dekat sama tu shopping complex..sia gi sana at least 2 bulan sekali..tenangkan fikiran.

queen quirin said...

Flodawn - The state's specialty i suppose the laksa johor and I forgot another one but got sound like mee gam if i'm not mistaken. Betul ka Joy?

Urang ranau-ya Kota Raya. Punya banyak shopping complex d spore ko p johor punya Joy?

Juliet Felicity said...

So...this year what did u got? I suppose not another handphone rite? Hmmm let me guessss...from the picture looks like a clock.M I Rite?

queen quirin said...

nope u r totally wrong. got RM500 parkson voucher *waaaaaaaa* :(

Beautydaffodil said...

U must be kidding with the *waaa* and the :( symbol gurl...

seriously, RM500 can buy a lot oh.. pass it to me lah if u dowan..muehehehe, i'll reimburse you half, mcm? *wink wink*

queen quirin said...

heheehe I am expecting for something more bah tu. heheh greedy of me kan.. I've used up to RM200 now actually. *blush*