Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, August 11, 2008

Are you fit?

Its Monday and I am not as fresh as I was suppose to be after having my weekend. I am hungry, drain and exhausted from I don't know what. I was suppose to blog about my so called short breakaway since last week but I still don' have time to do so or I think it's fair to say I can't seems to push myself to do so.



I always feel sleepy lately. Is the age catching up on me already? Talk to hubby about this and he said that I am lack of exercises. Which is true actually. I have skip my weekly routine of badminton and brisk walking for over four months now. I think I need to do something on the exercises part.



Ok (with a renewed and refresh mood), I will start doing it this coming weekend.*evil laugh* will I actually do it? ermmmmm.... have to ask hubby to force me.



Till then, have to cope with the lazy me.

4 comments:

FloDawn said...

mmm u not the only one lazy Quirin. I think me lazy with a capital L ni skrg oso.
I wanna watch Olympic pun susah cos sikit2 mata mau tutup. At least u got motivator mau exercise :-p

queen quirin said...

:D u know him kan. Always love those sweaty games. Olympic? even the opening also I fall asleep.

carolchs said...

samalah...after school, around 2-3pm...all i do is sleep till 6. pemalas mau exercise.

btw, u havent blogged about ur breakaway with the hubby right?...

queen quirin said...

ya. I meant to blog about it but dunno. As dawn said i am having the capitl L of lazy now. Will have to force meself to blog about it really soon