Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, August 22, 2008

Help needed here

.......What is your first expression when you saw this picture? For me, I’ll say “How I wish I can take beautiful pictures like this.” Yes I love looking and taking scenery pictures especially picture of waterfall, flowers and sunset. I have been dreaming of getting a gadget which can help me to capture beautiful pictures.

My friends said that its not about having an expensive gadget, but the angel you took the picture. Anybody have any idea on the remark?.

I also need to have Camcorder. Well sometimes having this gadget more or less help you in keeping all the memories in your life right.

So guys, those of you who have any comment on this issue, please give me some idea.

p/s I am also on a very tight budget. Say RM3K for both? (crazy right)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

wah wee.. siok juga if i hv video camm ni.. can record so many things kan.. keep as a memory in the future..

carolchs said...

im not the expert here but i think...if u really wanna go for a DSLR camera, you need to know how far are you willing to be involved in photography. If your needs are just limited to take pictures and take nice quality pictures...then i say, just get the normal compact camera or a prosumer camera.

it is right when they say, it's not all about the expensive gadget but your skills and eyes on photography also matter.

all the best in your camera and camcoder hunt!

queen quirin said...

shirley - ya best kan.

chequ -thanks for the tips.

Shemah said...

I too agree with chegu. You need to have an eye for photography. No matter what, you pakai a normal camera kah, dslr kah, you can still manage to take beautiful shots. It's just the quality yang beza. So, if you already have an eye for it, and need the quality, then go ahead and take the DSLR. :)

Let us know how it goes ya, Q? :)

queen quirin said...

thanks shem. Will update on the outcome ya. maybe it will happen at the end of this month. Need to sell off the old kaputs digicam dulu

Rozella said...

Hmmm... when it comes to me I am sorta in the middle about this.

I think if you have a good eye and you have the passion and love for photography, no matter what camera you're using you will always aim for the best shot and you'll probably get it.

However, having a good camera does impact the quality of the picture. The clarity that DSLR provides does make a huge difference in the overall look. The better your camera, the better your shot.

But that's just what I believe lah. :D Plus, you made a good choice! Nikon is the best! Hehehe

queen quirin said...

me agree with you rozella. I think the gadget also plays an important role.