Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, August 25, 2008

Congatulations..

.... to Ms.Juliet of What's Hot on her Graduation yesterday. No picture uploaded here but I am 100% sure that you will boost about it in your blog and I am giving you way for that (Don't want to seatl you light there which I know I will if I do so. hahahaha) .

So I am giving you this as your graduation gift. Enjoy.

I know..I know... you are going to say o how kind of you... please don't mention it. *lol*

7 comments:

Nessa said...

Congrats to your friend Juliet on her graduation. Now, time to cari kerja sudah. Nice gifts... betul2 bagi ka ni? :D

queen quirin said...

hi nessa. She's actually my sister. The gift is just a virtual gift. Can't afford it I Suppose lol

Anonymous said...

Tp itu cake nampak sedappppp ohh.. berliur tingu...hehehe..besanya konvo kasi dia jambangan bunga seja la..

queen quirin said...

hehehe mau buat kelainan bah madpie

Nessa said...

Opps! Your sister pula. Sori ah, sia inda tau. Well, congrats to your sister :D

Juliet Felicity said...

weihhh thanks a lot! tapi kan...sia mo yang real bah..kalau setakat cam nie sia pun buli bagi..sob* sob* sob*

queen quirin said...

eh ok what. the thoughts yg penting bah. hehehe