Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Salesman o salesman

Salesman : Miss beli la. Kalau di kedai kena jual RM79.90 tapi kami offer untuk hari ni saja RM19.90. Beli 20 percuma 1 Miss..

...No I am not referring to those salesman who have these tag line every time they want to sale something to you.

I am actually referring to the flu that I am having right now (well it's actually trying to attack me). It had been a while since I last 'attacked' by this flu bug. This morning alone I have been sneezing for about 50 times. ok I've been exaggerating, its actually half of it. My nose feels itchy and I feel cold and sleepy. A good excuses not to do my work eh.

Well frankly I've skip my multi-vit intake for few weeks and this what happen. Think I really need to do some exercises. Guess this afternoon the sport shoe will be dusted and will start to smile again.

2 comments:

carolchs said...

sia pun ...punya lama sdh tidak pi jogging. :(

queen quirin said...

tu la pasal. penyakit pun senang melekat