Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, July 26, 2008

I'm feeling generous

Yes that's exactly how and what I am feeling right now.I want to give awards to you, you, and you. The truth is, I also want to boost about the ward that i received. hehehe not that it is plenty thou but still who want to give you an award right? wrong?..

So here it goes:-

This award was presented to me by our very own Ms. Joy a.k.a Urangranau and I am humbly giving this award to che'gu Carol, Ms. mimi ahmad, and also back to Ms. Joy a.k.a Urangranau (you deserve this too you know)

Next...

All this four award was given to me by our dear Queen Syura (Thanks Syura. This award also for you)

And I would love to give all this to Ms. Madpie, Ms.Cindirella Jane, Mummy Deana, Nessa, Sharon Spiji, and Osindak



Last but not least..

This one will be given to all of you whose link been put up in my must visit list. The beautiful little heart is especially for all of you.



There you go. Don't you think I am generous. (very perasan of me. lol)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh? I didn't noticed that I got an award from you. OMG, sweetie.. thanks!!! Terkembang I see all the awards.. My blog is biasa-biasa jer.. don't think I deserve all that. But thanks for your kindness. Will find a place to keep the award in my blog soon. :)

*Hugs*

queen quirin said...

u've been bz i suppose. NVM dear, its for u anyway so i'll open it anytime you want to grab it. :D

Just plain Sharon said...

Hi quirin!

Gosh am speechless. You gave me an award. Thanks so much! Will put in my cupboard.

queen quirin said...

sharon u deserve it dear