Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, July 5, 2008

How old are you?

Saw this age thingy in somebody's blog (sorry forgot whoes)and guess what, I am not at my age. *lol* I am younger than my age!!! *again lol*. Not that I am proud of it (Tambirang wo kan. heheh)but I remember my sister and friend say this to me " You look like you are not married. The way you act and the way you bring yourself"...wow... that's not a good sign but what ever, just enjoy the sort of compliment right.

So what age am I as prdicted through my answers?

Well I am




You Act Like You Are 26 Years Old



You are a twentysomething at heart. You feel like an adult, and you're optimistic about life.

You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences.



You're still figuring out your place in the world and how you want your life to shape up.

The world is full of possibilities, and you can't wait to explore many of them.



What can I say?

4 comments:

carolchs said...

im a year'older' than you quirin...hahaha..

but there is this one test about whats your real age is in terms of health...can u believe it, i tested as a 19yo girl...hahaha...

fie the elf said...

haha i act like im 20

Shemah said...

Same as you Q! :) I act like I'm 26! That's just a year away for me.. hehehe.. so kira okay lah jugak kan? :)

queen quirin said...

Wah I am not alone rupanya.. Well it is fun actually. NOt that I don't want to grow old, but knowing that you are young at heart. At least penyakit pun kurang sbb kurang stress. hehehe (God willing)