Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Can’t help it

I have something to ask you guys out there and I really need your opinion. Well it is not exactly a very serious thing but no harm asking right? It had been bugging me for quite sometimes now or should I say for as long as I can remember it and I can’t help it but ask you guys if any of you have this kind of thinking or attitude or whatever you want to put it.

Are you the kind of person who takes things (even a small silly thing) seriously?
Or
Are you the kind of person who take things as it is? Like “It happened so let it be. Just wait and see what will happen next” kind of thing and the next second totally forget about it?

Are you the kind of person who keeps on thinking about the consequences after doing something or making some decision?
Or
Are you the kind of person who do things first and later think about the consequences or the result?

Hope to get something here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm kalau sia kan queen quirin, sia ter golong dlm golongan " take things as it is, It happened, so let it be..smpi ada yg tanya sia, ko ni teda perasaan ka? ko nda takut ka consequences dia? cth: ada project d tmpt kerja, bos suruh sia handle..sia men timbak2 ja, main puluk2..kawan2 sia semua pucat, tp sia ckp kalau gagal, gagal la..cuba lagi..ahaks, hw about u???

Shemah said...

It depends lah Quirin. Sometimes people think I'm overreacting over something small, petty and silly, but that doesn't mean I don't feel strongly about it. So memang lah I will take it seriously..

But I must and always think of the consequences of my actions.. especially if it affects other people. I find it selfish not to.

queen quirin said...

Urang ranau- I sometimes take things for granted but I always regret it after that.

Shemah - I think we are more or less the same but its killing me inside actually. Especially when I see other ppl can be like there is nothing and I keeps on having those silly feelings

carolchs said...

dont think about others too much then quirin :)

i maybe a laid back person but when it comes to thinking about consequences of my action, i'll very much give it a thorough screening before passing my judgement or making decision. I dont want to be the one telling myself..."nah kan, patut sa buat mcm ni bah tu"..

Belinda Cruz said...

Nice bblog