Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ada belajar Moral ka?

Have you ever encounter a rude front office personal? I have…. In fact it happen just yesterday. And it really annoy me that I feel like I want to confront the Head of that so called famous bank and ask her to tell this boy to learn to be nice to people.

A front desk people is the first person people see and he or she is the first impression of the organization. People always says first impression is the most important thing in doing business. People will immediately have a comfortable feeling once they are being greeted with a nice warm smile.

Unlike this boy, he even scold one of the customer who came and ask him on the procedure and how to do things. This is how he answer the guy (I can’t really hear what the guy was asking but judging from his answer, he is asking about opening a new account.) “Apa lagi..?” (What?). “Saya bilang kau kalau begitu punya tidak buli kan.. berapa kali saya mau kasi tau kau ni ?.” (I said if like that we can’t do it. How many time I have to tell you?).

There this one customer (a student I suppose) asking how to open an account with them. He ask her “Kau ada RM200 ka?” (You have RM2000?). The girl replied “Kalau student?” (If student?). “Kalau student misti ada kad, kalau tiada kami tidak layan.” (If student you must have your student card or else we won’t entertain you) * in a very arrogant voice* . Luckily hubby is the one near him and I am just a bit far from him or else I’ll give him a piece of my mind.

Hubby ask to borrow his available pen for I forgot to bring one and guess what he say “Tempat tulis sana” (you write over there). Ok fine but when we turn around, the place is full of people. Hey I just want to borrow your available pen and I can fill in the form at other place. I think this boy thought that if works with a bank, people will look high at him like he is somebody and those people asking for assistance is just nobody. But he must remember that the money that we save with their bank, is the one used to pay for his salary.

I just can’t stand rude people especially those whose job suppose to carry the image of the organization.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

customer service officer like them should have a really good manner, kalau teda manner baik durang jadi tukang jual ikan ja di pasar gantung kan?? kan?? bikin panas hehehe..

carolchs said...

eiiiiiiii...patut trus pi ckp tu sama superior dia. gerenti ko kena layan tu quirin cos customer service now is what matters most.

we understand that he could be having bad days, but knowing his job in the front line, he has to leave behind what ever bad days he's having for his job. cuba kalu dia te kena urg yg panas...bukan kah kecoh nanti tu.

p/s sa pun panas ni kalu baca cerita yg mcm ni.

Mimi said...

I guess the guy didn't have a proper customer service training. I would have written a complaint letter if I were you... address the letter to the head office not the local ones though, because for all you know, his manager may be acting like him too!

queen quirin said...

Actually I know the branch manager and even the regional manager for Sabah & Sarawak. I am actually waiting for the coal to subside and then I talk to them on their staff attitude.

I Just Hate people acting like that

FloDawn said...

Huyooo! U go Quirin! Let us knw apa jadik after u talk to the managers :-/

queen quirin said...

dawn- hehehe... ganas ni..ganas.. hehehe...

fie the elf said...

which bank is this!

lets complain together lol

queen quirin said...

hehehe cool down babe... just wait n see. If nothing been done I'll tell you and the others to "serang" that bank. :/