Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Counting down

8 more days before Hubby and Me fly to Johor Baharu for the Agency conference this year. Last Year we went to Kuching for the same occasion and we really have fun even though just for a short time.

Well I am really looking forward for this trip because this is the only way we can go away from our stresful workload and just rilex.

Last year hubby, me sister, me two brothers, cuzzie and your truly went for a breakaway to KL and Genting. this year we plan to go to Langkawi but seems like its not going to happen with the price hike and all so going for this Agency conference is a replacement for the postponed holiday.

I really love travelling. (think talk about this before in one of my blog entry) And to tell the truth, the only country I've been to is ONLY MALAYSIA. Poor me. *lolz* If I were to be given an opportunity to go for a breakaway, I would love to go to these places :-


Beautiful Bali



spectacular Phuket


and this amazing place - Gold Coast Australia.

Wishful thinking..... I better star my travel piggy bank as suggested by Dena as to make my dream come true unless there is a generous people out there who want to sponsor me for the holiday trips.*lolz*... fingure crossed..
o and yes I can't make it to the "Sabah Blogger Gathering"... sob..sob.. been looking forward for this too.. Maybe next year then.. and I know I'll envy you guys who will be going..

11 comments:

Ratu Syura said...

Alaaa.. you wont be able to make it for SBG?? I was hoping to finally meet you! :( Oh well, hopefully there's a next time! Btw, you should be able to retrieve your awards already.. :)

queen quirin said...

yaaa.. I am so looking forward for the SBG and when I got the news that I have to attend the conference, I was so devastated but come to think about it, I can still enjoy and we must make sure there is next time. okey will go and claim it from you. HEHEHE

fie the elf said...

have fun in johor! =)

queen quirin said...

Thank dear. Hopefully. Just to get away from this stressful life

Anonymous said...

wah.. sioknya.. bah have an enjoyable trip kio.. update us with ur trip k.

queen quirin said...

ok dear. Hope M able to take a lot of picture too but will be missing SBG *sob..sob*

Juliet Felicity said...

nah jadi...kenapa sia tia tau...? kenapa? kenapa? takut sia ikut kah 2? kekekekekekee bah singgah lah p tmpt sia kijap....

queen quirin said...

will fly to KLIA on the 1st Aug eta 6.05 am and fly to johor eta 10.50 am got only 2 hrs at the airport. can't go to ur place. wakakaka nasibbbbbb...

Juliet Felicity said...

bencinya sia...tiapa..sia mo barang dari Singapore kalau ko p sana...

queen quirin said...

i am going there. wahahahahaha buli bah key chain.wakkakaka...

carolchs said...

enjoy ur trip...no matter how short. it still is a trip away frm home maa...