Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, July 11, 2008

200th Post

yay!!!!!!!!! this post officially is my 200th post since I start blogging last year...

When I register and create this blog, I have zero idea on what to write here. I really don't know what to write be it about my lfe, my feelings or anything. You see I don't have a lot of happenings in my life that can attarct people to visit me. But gosh how wrong I am. I really got a lot of friends here (eventhough I haven't really meet you guys apart from Faye, Deana, Chegu Carol, Mr triple D a.k.a Rajawang, Edgar and Mimi )---pssst Judy ada jumpa tapi tidak sempat tegur kan. hehehe..

If not because of you guys I don't think I can last even until my 50th post but here I am still up and kicking (even with just a small kick :)).

Thank you for the support and really appreciate you guys..*big hugs*

*clap...clap..clap*

No comments: