Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, March 3, 2008

Poor Setting

Something happen to my blog which I don't intend to fix it right now. It have been frustrating for me to see all the upside down format. arghhh...!!!!!!!! Frankly I have been trying to look for the error but all the setting seems ok.. wonder where it went wrong. Oh just let it be.

No time to fix it so for those of you who visited this page of mine and found out it is all jumbled up, my sincere appology. Will try to fix it as soon as Mr. Time stop running away from me. Till then I suppose you guys have to bear with the "not so nice" setting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take your time... I'll still be here to visit even if everything is all jumbled up!! Hehehe...

queen quirin said...

hehehe thanks... feels free to drop by for I might be serving you teh tarik... hehe