Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, March 1, 2008

America's Next Top Model

I always love to look at good, nice and fantastic picture and I always wanna take one be it as the model or the photographer. I love to see beautiful people be mesmerize with the beautiful picture they took. That's why I love watching America's Next Top Model.


Now it is the cycle 9 being aired here in astro but it is already cycle 10 in America. I have been watching this program (inadvance) from youtube and I'm loving it. Who do I like in ANTM cycle 9? Of course Heather. Besides her disability, I love her look. She just look sooooo beautiful and natural. She have the natural beauty.

I've watch up to episode 7 but am not going to reveal who's eliminated for each episode that I've watch (Not to spoil the excitment that is), and I really love how they took beautiful picture and how they transform them to look sooo beautiful in person and in picture.

As for me I always hate taking picture of me *sigh* becuase I don't look nice in any of the picture. God I wish I have the photogenic look.And I am sooo extra shy to pose!!! *sigh again* well I think as for now I think I should settle and accept that it is me. *laugh*

No comments: