Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, March 31, 2008

Mau Pigi mana? Apa mau tulis?

I long to go for a holiday. Not the usual holiday where I just stay at home and do the house work. NO not that. I want to go places that I've never been before. If I ever can go to this place, i swear I'll take a lot of pictures and I will really enjoy myself.

Well actually me and my sister and bro are planing to go to Langkawi end of this year (What?! a local vacation? ~lol~ Mana ada duit mau pigi jauh2). But I've not book and air ticket yet for we don't know exactly when to go. And at the moment, the financial situation is damn tight. Hehehe ya..ya.. I know, I know the financial thing will never be over if I didn't do anything about it like setting aside a portion of my pay every month right. Hmmm.... I am actually hoping to generate RM from blogging but will always not get the opportunity to do so for as I said before, always not opportunity available...Better start thinking other ways to get RM.

Currently yours truly is setting up a blog for our church. A Blog mind you. Why not website you ask? well "The original plan" is to setup website for the church but after a lot of thinking, "why want to spend money if you can create just a blog?" so feels free to visit stsimondezelot. It is actually still not properly setup yet for a lot of things not been uploaded so feels free to jot down something there and give some ideas ya.

~signing off got to do the invoicing before the account close~


*hugs*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

sikit2 gumpul, lama2 terjalan juga tu...:)

i am currently saving to go jalan end of this year too. if nothing hinders along the way lah.

Anonymous said...

Aii.. you're not alone on the "want to go vacation" part.. Lama sudah sia mau pi vacation ni, but teda kawan. Was supposed to go Holland last year, (mau tinguk tulip bah kunun) but had to postpone the plan sebab ada family yang kahwin la, pindah rumah la (have to help my parents) .. macam-macam la. Hopefully mu plan will jadi end of this year. *fingers crossed*

Langkawi is not a bad choice. It's beautiful there. Chocolate dia pun murah!!! Hahaha!

PS: Love the idea of your church blog. Last time, we wanted to make one for our church too, but then again, teda yang rajin mo kasi update. Terbengkalai lo.. :(

queen quirin said...

che'gu - ya..ya.. true..true.. ckit2 lama2 jadi gunug kinabalu. tapi ckit2 lama2 bila mo sampai. ~lolz~ hehehe remember you and me ever blog about having our own dream hse? bila la mo dapat buat kalau RM for vacation?

Well Think the simpanan kena bagi 2 la ni kan.:(

queen quirin said...

ethel- Thanks for giving the idea on the chocolate. hehehe mo borong banyak2 ni.

Holland?! wah bestnya.. hope if it happen, you'll take a lot of pictures of the tulip and do bring back some for me ya. Mo kasi bibit di sini :D

PS: thanks. Binggung jugak apa mau kasi masuk and the time to update. banyak ni mau kasi masuk. Hey you start la your church blog so we can share idea. hehehe

Anonymous said...

hehe..yabah kan...itu dream house lagi. But my priority now is to go jalan2 first since belum ada children kan. Bikin rumah...for now, it's not urgent. Jadi buli kasi lebih saving pigi vacation fund. Hehe...

queen quirin said...

hehehe ok la tue. Hmm think I should reconsider tapi macam tidak sabar bah mo buat rumah sendiri ni.

Can't wait to show my decorating talent. ~lolz~