Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, March 10, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday Sis

I was suppose to blog about this last friday but with the hectic schedule *konon la ;P* and being just the annoying sister of me, I didn't make the attempt to do it.

So now I am taking the chance, before starting my "eye damaging" work to wish you dera sis, A Very Happy Belated Birthday (erm berapa sudah umur tu aaa...???). And she is non other than Ms. Juliet of What's Hot . So this is my (Virtual) gift to you :-

and also a 'virtual' birthday cake for you.


6 comments:

Juliet Felicity said...

tak nak tak nak...i want real one!!! cakes? where is my cakes??

queen quirin said...

I've given u the virtual cuppies right? so enjoy it. want cuppies? I'll order only if you come back home this weekend. ahaha

Nessa said...

Happy belated b'day to your sis! Wah, smua coklat... coklat lover, just like me! :)

queen quirin said...

actually I am the one who is a chocolate lover. hehehe being bias of me.

Juliet Felicity said...

i'm comming hommeeee this weekendddd be prepare with the cuppiesss!!!! 2 dozen is not enough!! hahahaha

queen quirin said...

uhuhhuuu u r only eligible for 2 pcs of cuppies... cukup2 untuk nenen ahahaha