Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, March 28, 2008

Please Jot something down dear

Almost every morning while driving to work I hear about this advert. in Hitz.fm about a guy blogging about the lame things that happeing in his life. About what he do from the time he woke up till the time he closes his eyes every night.

Come to think about it, I think I am in the same group like this guy. The same lame thing done every day. As a result of that, I have nothing interesting to write in my "Dear Diary".

Today, I have this feeling of wanting to change job. I want to start hunting for new job in a new environment. The reason is, well lets just keep that. I haven't actually practice what I've studied in my Uni. I actually took HR as my major and today I am doing account and marketing which both I hate soooo much..

Well think I should start looking for new job. I am getting demotivated so before things goes even worst, better I look for some option.

anybody want to hire me?.

Note to all the people out there who really go for their passion, I envy you guys. argh...why am I not one of you??!!! well I think it is just a matter of doing it or not kan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

big hugs Quirin... It's never too late to 'return' to HR bah kan... Give it a try girl! For me, life is too short to be miserable and super stressed with work (esp yang inda ngam di hati...) All the best Quirin, will be praying for you! *hugs*

queen quirin said...

Big hugs to you too Zan. I wish I can and really hope that it will happen soon. Really soon. Thanks