Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Saturday, March 1, 2008

No work day

It's Saturday and I was suppose to work hard to finish up my audit documentation for audit purposes. Really i came to do my work but alas, the Oracle is not functioning at all!!!!

Well it actually collapse yesterday and the IT people told us that it will be out for at least two days and we can only do our work by Monday. So I decide today I'll just do all the manual work which does not require the system at all. But I can't!! Still can't do it with out the system!!!!! arghhhh....I have to flip through all the heavy files to get the exact figure and I don't want to do that..(because I am not desperate enough I suppose). So what did I do from morning till now? It's 12 noon and the only thing that I have done is updating my blog and blog hopping. *big laugh*. NO OFFICE WORK!!!! (die la if my office friends read this).

Oh ya yesterday I purchase this "spreader of essence with rattan sticks" and it does smell good. Actually I purchase it because I can't stand someones BO. *laugh..laugh..*

Ok..ok... need to do more...blog hopping... *evil laugh*

No comments: