Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Foooooodddd

Reading Syura blog make me hungry. Serious! I reach office this moring ETA 5.55 am and I haven't taken any food yet and I am damn sleepy.

I have been trying to sleep but I can't. gosh.

Well I think I'll just drive to Damai and look for food there. I suppose the Multi-bake will open around 8.00 am. (hmmm betul ka tue ah?)

Ok enough said, I am seeing a bowl of meehoon soup dancing infront of me.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

awalnya you smpai ofis. At that hour, i just woke up oh. Hehe.

anyways, if im in Damai, i'll always look for the Thai Ngau Chap. Yum2!

queen quirin said...

DH have to travel early to Beluran today so after sending him i head to the office. That's why awal. selalunya 6.15 baru I bangun.

Ratu Syura said...

next time don't blog hop if belum makan! haha.. well, that's what i do la cuz i know mesti ada pasal makanan! bikin lapar saja.. sorry though!! hehe..

queen quirin said...

hehehe no prob. thanks for giving me the idea on what to eat. hehehe

LxndreaSB said...

hi there,
first time here.
have a great day ahead.

Anonymous said...

You must be really hungry till you can even see a bowl of meehoon soup dancing in front of you kan? And oh my, 5:55am? Im still in bed buat tahi mata tu...LOL!!

queen quirin said...

lxndreasb - welcome2. pls come back soon dear

queen quirin said...

emelda - ya raparrrrrrr sesangat time tue. Hehehe if I where to be given a choice, I still want to keep my tahi mata factory running at that hour.