Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Its on vacation

No.. no not me... but I wish that it's me who are on vacation right now.


Actually my brain is on vacation right now. It just refuse to function. refuse to clock in for work. I am blank all the time. I can't think of a word to write in my "Diary". I have a lot of things to put in but as I said, the brain is just not cooperation. (Awalnya dia pigi vacation ni).


So to the not so many readers that I have here in my blog, please bear with me ya. I am in a midts of forcing this dear brainy of me to come back from her slumber land.

*poke brain* hoiiii bangun larrrr... *hit brain..hit brian..*

5 comments:

LxndreaSB said...

this is called writer's block. it is a common thing that happens once in a while. it's obvious when u see daily updated blogs reduced to once in 2 or 3 days being updated.
if not that then there is too many things in ur mind thus resulted to the block as well.
so which one ya??
;)

queen quirin said...

I think in my case it is because there is too many things in my mind that makes me can't think which one is which and the mr brainy also afraid to function

Ratu Syura said...

Haha! Aku pun slalu teda idea mau blog.. Bedepan sama the screen berjam2 tapi in the end teda apa2.. Lately saja la I've had some good ideas. I think you just need to relax and not think to much..

Btw, I posted some ugly pics of myself in my blog.. Ada ko nampak?? hehehe..

fie the elf said...

sigh im sort of like that..

queen quirin said...

Syura - I seen your picture and not as fugly as you say. Cute and very natural

Fie the elf - exactly.. can't think of anything. gosh this is what you call a writer block.