Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

16th June


I know...I know.. I was suppose to post or boost about this yesterday but being the "pemalu" me, I decide to blow this trumpet only today :P

Yesterday was my 31st Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what did I do or get? hehehehe well of course I got all the love and wishes from people that I love which is very much what I need.

Hubby ask me to choose which gift that I want but being me, I can't decide what I want so I end up just buying skirt.. hehehe not so interesting eh.. nevermind. Told hubby will look for things that I like and ask him to buy for me. As for now, I am happy that I get all the love that I need and Darling, thanks for being the most wonderful husband that I ever have wish for.

And to all that have wish me Happy Birthday, Thank you and may God bless you all.

p/s juliet, & lala where's my present?!!!!

17 comments:

Danny D said...

Happy 31st Belated Birthday dear Quirin!.. just asking if ur hubby got a blog as well?

Mimi said...

Happy belated birthday, Bi. Let me know your address so I can send you a card or something for your birthday..

Cheers!

queen quirin said...

master88 thank you. my hubby tiada blog wooo but he got facebook :D

Mie mie - thanks Dear. my address is :-

Borneo Samudera Sdn Bhd,
Jalan Kelapa Sawit,
Off KM 4 Jalan Tuaran,
88300 Kota Kinabalu

LxndreaSB said...

happy 31st birthday!!

Hannie C said...

so u know samuel then? and beatrice!?? hahaha.. small world

happy belated birthday!! hugs for you!

Juliet Felicity said...

nah balik2 mo wish sdh sia...ndak mo lah! hehehehehe apa 2 present? iskk sia ndak tau apa tu. kah kah kah erm...buli kah sia ckp sia tiada duit? heheheheeh

queen quirin said...

lxndreasb - thanks dear

hannie - samuel pong and beatrice tai? mmg kenal pun satu office. Your church friend?

Juliet - lama lagi bulan lapan tu sampat lagi ko gumpul duit bikin bili prejen sa. :D

FloDawn said...

Happy Birthday Quirin! Have a lovely year till next birthday wish lagi k hehe

queen quirin said...

Thank dawn.. ya next year wish lagi tapi buat extra awal2 la :P

fie the elf said...

happy belated birthday!!

queen quirin said...

Thanks fie the elf . :D

Jenn said...

Alaa, ketinggalan keretapi lah mi...

Happy (belated) birthday Quirin. Hope you had a blast kio.

May all your dreams come true.

queen quirin said...

Thanks dear.. *hugs*

Rozella said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

queen quirin said...

Thanks Rozella. Thanks for droping by me blog also. Feels free to come back :D

Joan D'Arcy said...

Happy birthday :) Hope you had a blast! :)

queen quirin said...

:D Thanks. a blast? erm nooottt really but ok la lol