Countdown

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, February 25, 2008

Smells good


Who does not like a very nice smell? Imagine smelling a sweet and soft smell of your favorite scent. Mmmmm…. So peaceful. I myself loves perfumes. Any kind of perfumes but the smell must be soft and sweet.

I still remember my very first perfume which I bought from my very own pocket money. I have been saving my school allowance for maybe a month or two just to buy the fragrance that I love so much from Body Shop. Man.. I can still remember my excitement as soon as I set my eyes on the perfume on my study table. My very own perfume…

Last Christmas I received a gift from a friend and guess what.. it is a perfume… “Hypnose” by Lancome. Hehe it was my dream came true because I have been eying for this fragrance for quite sometime and suddenly someone gave it to me. FOR FREE!!!.

But being a perfume lover, I am always outdated with all the new fragrance. You see, I love the smell but I don’t know the name nor the brand. But now, I think I won’t be outdated anymore. I’ll just make a frequent visit to http://www.perfumeandbay.com/ and walla… all the names of perfumes and even it’s picture are there for you. Great. Well I think I am a bit outdated of this but who cares, I found it. They offer just about everything related to beauty. From skin care, to numbers of fragrance, to gift set, and also not forgetting candles and wellness. Cindy visit this Perfume Bay and I am sure you’ll find the love of your life (umm.. if you haven’t been here that is. But I think you’ll say “been there, done that”).

Yay I am soooooo excited…… *clap,clap,clap*

p/s I think they give free samples also

No comments: